Creating a responsive website requires a few different skills. First, you need to be able to code in HTML and CSS. These are the two basic languages of the web. HTML is used to structure the content of a web page, and CSS is used to style the page.
- Use clear and concise variable names.
- Use comments to explain your code.
- Use whitespace to improve readability.
- Use proper indentation.
- Use the strict mode.
- Don't use global variables.
- Use arrow functions sparingly.
- Use the rest operator.